Disabled Persons Parking Placards

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Effective January 1, 2006, any resident of Bryan County can now apply for a new or replacement placard at one of our offices located in Pembroke or Richmond Hill. To obtain a Disabled Persons Parking Placard, obtain a Disabled Persons License Plate Affidavit (MV-9D form) and take it to a licensed practitioner for completion. The completed notarized form must then be returned to the tag office to receive your placard.

Bryan County businesses may also apply for a Disabled Persons Parking Placard by submitting a copy of the company's Institutional license and a completed MV-9D form stating that the vehicle is exclusively used in the transport of disabled persons.