SOON YOU CAN CLICK A BUTTON AND SUBMIT PERMITS AND PLANS
The Community Development Department is pleased to announce that we will be implementing digital permitting and plan submittal. Once the system is ready, you will be able to create an online account to:
- Submit and track building permit applications;
- Receive building permits via email;
- Schedule and track inspections;
- Submit and track plans (preliminary plat, final plat, site plans, and construction drawings) digitally;
- Receive comments from plan reviewers via email; and
- Receive approvals.
You will no longer need to come into our offices to submit paper applications and plans. You will be able to upload your documents, schedule inspections, and check permit/plan status from your office, phone, or home at any time.
Phase 1 (building permits) of the digital system is planned to go live at the end of August 2019. Phase 2 (plan reviews) will go live in early 2020. Keep checking our website for updates. If you have any questions, contact Ashley Young at 912-459-6518.