Billy D. Reynolds, Sr.
Bryan County Probate Court
P. O. Box 418
Pembroke, GA 31321
66 Captain Matthew Freeman Dr.
Richmond Hill, GA 31324
151 South College St.
Pembroke, GA 31321
The Bryan County Probate Court has jurisdiction over the following Probate matters:
- The probate of Wills and the Administration of Estates of deceased persons;
- The appointment of Guardians of the person and property of incapacitated adults;
- The appointment of Guardians of the property of Minors;
- The appointment of Temporary Guardians of the person of Minors;
- The commitment for involuntary treatment of persons addicted to drugs or alcohol and/or suffering from mental illness; and
- The issuance of Georgia Weapons Carry License for Bryan County resident(s) ; and
- The issuance of Marriage license.
Judge Reynolds, appointed by the state as County Registrar, is the county custodian for vital records which include the issuance of:
- Birth Certificates;
- Death Certificates; and
- Marriage Certificates.
The Bryan County Probate Court staff is committed to working hard to preserve your Georgia probate rights and do our duty to safely issue vital records to the citizens of Bryan County under just conditions.
Our office hours are Monday thru Friday 8 am until 5pm. We are closed on recognized county holidays.
Due to the lengthy application process, those applying for marriage licenses and concealed carry permits must be signed in before 4:30 p.m.
Council of Probate Judges
Probate Forms PDF Fillable
Wills and Estate Planning
Weapons Carry Code and Exceptions
Marriage License Requirements/Restrictions
Georgia Dept. of Public Health
Vital Records Other States
Hall County Video Tutorial Return of Fiduciary
Georgia Advance Directive for Health Care.
Personal Status Report
Inventory- Decedent's Estate
Apply Online for a GA Weapons Carry License
Apply Online for a Marriage License
NEW - Search Georgia Probate Records