You may vote by absentee ballot in person if:
- You will be absent from your precinct from 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. on election day.
- You are 75 years of age or older.
- You have a physical disability which prevents you from voting in person or you are a constant caregiver of a person with a disability.
- You are an election official.
- You are observing a religious holiday which prevents you from voting in person.
- You are required to remain on duty in your precinct for the protection of life, health, or safety of the public.
- An elector may cast an absentee ballot in person at the registrar's office during the period of Monday through Friday of the week immediately preceding the date of the election without having to provide a reason.
A voter who requests an absentee ballot by mail is not required to provide a reason why he or she is voting absentee.
Absentee Ballot Application
The PDF forms on this web site require the Adobe Acrobat reader for viewing and printing. To download a free copy of the reader from the Adobe web site, click on the link below.
Once you have downloaded the reader, you must install it in order to view PDF files. Once the reader is installed, you do not need to download or install it again.
Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator (versions 3.0 and later) support page at a time downloads for large PDF files. If your browser appears to be downloading the entire document before displaying the first page, check the troubleshooting links below.
Voter Registration Application
Click here to download a voter registration application.
Bryan County Advance Voting Information
General Primary Runoff - Tuesday July 22, 2014
June 30 - July 18 2014 Advance Voting.
8:00a.m. til 5:00 p.m. Days: M,Tu, W, Th , F.
Bryan County Administration Building
66 Captain Matthew Freeman Dr.
Richmond Hill, GA. 31324
June 30 - July 18,2014 Advance Voting.
8:00 a.m. til 5:00 p.m. Days: M,Tu,W,Th, F.
Bryan County Courthouse Voter Registration
151 S. College St.
Pembroke, Ga. 31321